Fix depipping when a Killer dc's

Just had another match where a Killer got mad and dc'd and everybody got a depip cuz of that.

Comments

  • You should have let him get 4k

  • @ColgateAdvancedWhite said:

    You should have let him get 4k

    Oh yeah. I forgot. That's how it works lol

  • Don't care about pips is the best fix

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    Don't care about pips is the best fix

    Really? So survivors deserve to depip because some cry baby got up in their feelings and DC? Absolutely not this is something the devs need to look into it's obviously a bug because before the patch it would show you lost a pip but you gained it back when you loaded back to the main screen also they need to look at people losing their items after a killer DC .

  • Is it not a bug?

    I had a game where the killer dc'd and on the end screen I depiped but back on the menu my rank was the same!

  • @Petraaahh said:

    Is it not a bug?

    I had a game where the killer dc'd and on the end screen I depiped but back on the menu my rank was the same!

    From what I've seen, you don't depip if the killer DCs at the very start of the game. However, if they DC part of the way through the game and you didn't earn enough progress towards your emblems, you will depip.

    I think it is because the black pip thresholds were changed, but the system that handles killer DCs still thinks the threshold is where it used to be. Maybe, idk.

  • @OrionsFury4789 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/398315#Comment_398315

    Really? So survivors deserve to depip because some cry baby got up in their feelings and DC? Absolutely not this is something the devs need to look into it's obviously a bug because before the patch it would show you lost a pip but you gained it back when you loaded back to the main screen also they need to look at people losing their items after a killer DC .

    You act as pipping has any meanings lol. Once you hit rank 1 for the achievements there is 0 reasons to pip. Therefore depipping is meaningless aswell.