That moment when you get a merciless victory on a killer you need the trophy for....

PS_Messages_20190331_025110.jpg


But ran naked with streamers to mess around with low levels since getting back to killer...

20190331_025214.jpg


Missed the trophy once to a 4k too fast. Now it's slow enough, no dcs, on a fun run. T_T

Comments

  • I feel like you did good enough

    the game is unfair sometimes. My condolences

  • @Soulslayer618 oh yeah I'm happy with the result. It was just like...really game...now that I take them off?

  • Dude you do know that legion is the easiest killer to pip with and potentialy to get merciless with?

  • @MaxiferPriest yeah, it wasnt a HARD game necessarily. Basically bled and M1 chased using power to spot others and got free points. It's just that I had a 4k a day or two ago with just their perks, and went for the trophy, but didnt technically get merciless because one dcd on hook and one was morid.

    So this felt like a real slap in the face from the entity.

    Especially since we played on Ormund with no offering for it haha.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    @MaxiferPriest yeah, it wasnt a HARD game necessarily. Basically bled and M1 chased using power to spot others and got free points. It's just that I had a 4k a day or two ago with just their perks, and went for the trophy, but didnt technically get merciless because one dcd on hook and one was morid.

    So this felt like a real slap in the face from the entity.

    Especially since we played on Ormund with no offering for it haha.

    O know the feeling did Adept Freddy and got a Coldwind map several times in a row and my games were dc/suicide on hook/hatch got it 4th game on there didn't get credit even though I met the requirements.


    I got it on the very next one though so it took me around 60 games to get it but the stupid Evil Within III If I ever buy a smurf account will never ever get touched haha.

  • You get fair matchmaking whereas I get rank 2's at rank 10