Looking to play for fun (I know, crazy right) and wanting to get a new killer.
Hey! First post on this forum so go easy on me if I'm being a speshul boy. I have most killers in this game and have put a decent amount of money into it as I've been enjoying it a lot. Currently still have locked: The Pig, The Clown and Freddy. Obviously Freddy is regarded as one of the worst killers in the game (dont u dare chat ######### bout my legion) but this doesn't matter as long as it isn't so bad that it is literally unplayable.
I'd like you guys' opinions of these three killers; do you play them often? Which is your favourite and why? Just general thoughts on them each.
P.S. I do not have any of the perks from these killers so that doesn't play a role in selecting - purely wondering about killers themselves.
Thanks :D
Comments
Pig has great perks some interesting gameplay variation and is imo a better overall killer than the other two.
For fun i'd actually go for Nightmare.
Not anything special, but i just bore myself with Pig & Clown.
I prefer Block Add-ons on him though, i don't want to wait.
If you wanna play for fun then play kyf, it’s usually pretty chill. :)
You're kinda in a losing battle with this if you want to be winning.
Clown is considered high tier, though he is generally considered as really boring in all aspects of his power. All of his add-ons are good, though he is basically an M1 killer with extra steps.
Pig on the other hand is mid tier and has an interesting ability, though hardly versatile add-ons. A couple of her add-ons are good like Tampered Timer (shortens timer) and Jigsaw's Sketch (adds one more box to search), however a lot of her add-ons are luck dependent or are too miniscule to matter (Combat Straps removes .3 seconds of the crouch animation).
Freddy just flat out sucks, though he is the killer with the most interesting ability of the bunch with add-ons that can influence various styles of play like Classroom Photo (shows the location of all other awake survivors on the map when someone is in Dream Transition). There are some that affect mind games (Pill Bottle-doesn't show Freddy in Dream Transition), stops them from escaping (skill check add-ons), and add-ons meant to catch survivors out in the open (block add-ons that reduce Dream Transition time).
Freddy is going to be getting a rework in 7 years, (likely sooner, but you can't prove me wrong) so he could be worth it. All in all Pig would be a good mix.
Edit: Spelling error.