Please do not mess with matchmaking anymore
its completly fine right now, please i beg you, DO NOT TOUCH IT ANYMORE
its completly fine right now, please i beg you, DO NOT TOUCH IT ANYMORE
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It isn't fine. My Killer lobbies on PC are back to Lobby Simulator since they (again) reverted back to the old MM.
It most definitely needs a lot more work and adjustments.
And rest assured, it will be changed again. They rolled back to the old MM as a temporary measure, and stated so on Twitter. The new MM is going to become the permanent version once they get their algorithms figured out.
What they should do when they revert it back to the old one is reset everybody's rank back to 20.
I hope they'll add the new matchmaking back (better adjusted like you said). But this old matchmaking is garbage, waiting 10+ minutes for Survivors and if I am lucky enough they don't dodge. And if I get Survivors I get the most tryhard toxic lil sheets in this game. And I am sick of playing Survivor also. I do rotation Killer/Survivor to balance it and it was fun and it worked very well with the new matchmaking. But now it's impossible and I don't wanna play this game cuz of this old garbage-making.
The current matchmaking isn't fine for everyone. Highrank killers and SWF have to wait too long, for example.
Of the different matchmaking versions that we had in the last weeks, the best one was probably the new one after the devs added the region lock. But it was not good enough so I totally understand why the devs keep working on the system.