If i where to replace Self care what perk should i use
Im running Adrenaline Dead hard quick and quite.
Im a person who really likes being chased by the killer any good tips on a good perk i used to use ds but its no point for me to run it anymore btw
Comments
Bond is great. You can see survivors being chased by the killer and go in for the distraction if you want. Plus you'll see who can heal you nearby.
Lithe is powerful with Quick and Quiet, too (instead of Dead Hard). You could be 30m away before the killer even realizes you vaulted a pallet or window.
-Iron Will- is the most underrated perk in the game IMO. I never see it get the credit it deserves.
Resilience
I might just go back to object of obession cause thats so fun when me and killer se echoter and they chase me alot honestly
Using Iron Will would be good for the locker jukes with QaQ.
Pharmacy. Does the same thing as SC, but better.
@Jonathanskilz Wait... if you knew what you wanted to replace Self Care with, then why did you create a post lol. Object is good for you since you like to get chased.
Pharmacy. It allows you to search chest quicker and quieter. It also guarantees a Green Medkit. I agree if you're going to use Q&Q you should swap out DH for Lithe and maybe Dance With Me (this is optional) to Houdini the Killer.
@Acesthetiic A bit curious what people was gonna say sometime i like to relax and not have killer on me all the time
@Jonathanskilz Oh okay makes sense (: BTW you might like "Mettle of Man" perk that's coming out. Seems like it would fit what you're looking for.
I agree, Bond is a great choice.
Prolly empathy so you can see teammates who can come heal you.
I love lithe personally.
Bond, that's the only perk I need for my survivors. If you have bond, you need nothing else tbh.
empathy and bond is decent but i always find surviors really fast tbh