Walking Dead DLC?
What if they had Negan as a survivor, I don't imagine a killer being there, as a basic zombie would be no fun.
What if they had Negan as a survivor, I don't imagine a killer being there, as a basic zombie would be no fun.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes With Lucille
Well we are already getting a survivor only dlc so I doubt this would be for awhile but I like it.
Go play Tekken.
All killers are human-like, not based to look like a survivor, Legion is even masked and hidden from being like a survivor, there should be clear difference.
I had am idea for a zombie killer. It would work as like a growing horde. I'd call it the infected. I'm not going to go into full detail of the power cause I don't have the time