Making WGLF like Barbeque
What if following an unhook; the unhooked survivor could see the killers aura if they were 24 meters or further from the hook for 4 seconds?
As it stands WGLF is a farming perk that promotes sand-bagging...I feel it needs something to help the survivor getting unhooked
Comments
But then running borrowed time on it would seem counter productive... and my unhooks would be....riskier...
WGLF promotes altruism, but is used by farmers. I run it with BT and deliverance if I use it. To ensure a somewhat plausible escape.
I'd love that, personally.
How does that prevent farming exactly?
@Kagrenac Breakdown does the same thing right now, I don't think this is going to happen.
If people really want WGLF to be useful ingame, then it can increase unhooking speed to get a save instead of getting grabbed. That seems possible.
Personally, as a survivor main, the only buff I want for WGLF is the healing tokens. Though the idea is shut down by some killer mains in this forum and I don't know why.
How about if it showed other survivors locations for 10 seconds?
i dont care that WGLF doesn't actually help you play the game, the stacks should just be easier to get
Why not, quite a good idea if you ask me.
Only if it help the unhooked one tho.
Breakdown already does this function.
I always thought it would be good if WGLF show the auras of other survivors who are within 16m of a hooked survivor. That way you don't waste time
Sure.
@brokedownpalace Wow that's actually a great idea. Most of WGLF users waste their time to get the save to only see another survivor getting the save.
Kermit
No! WGLF is already overpowered!!1!1
I only solo queue as survivor, so WGLF is useless to me (opposite of overpowered) because I'm stuck between Rank 15-10 where majority of the killers camp and tunnel.
"Your few friends deserve the best farmed-off-the-hook-in-front-of-the-kill-- I mean, protection."
Different ways to gain a tokens from this perk, please?
Why don't you just use Breakdown? Literally does what you want.