Can we get a list of most commonly used perks?
How complicated would it be to survey data from games and add up how often each perk gets used? It seems like it would be a helpful tool for the balance team to have, and I'd like to see which perks are the most common on killers and which are the most common on survivors. I'm curious how far self care has gone down the list, and I'd like to know if NOED is actually used to the amount people seem to complain about since I seem to be in some magical world where I don't see it nearly as often as it's complained about.
Comments
Pretty simple. Aside from a likely few surprises most used killer perks are probably Ruin, NOED, BBQ, Sloppy (Maybe?)
Survivor obviously it's self-care, adrenaline, one of the other exhaustion perks probably
They already used to do this frequently on their streams. It's essentially the exact same perks that it has been for the last 2 years bar a couple exceptions. The "meta" perks if you will are meta because they are just on a completely different power level than the other 80% of perks and they havn't received any substantial nerfs in that time except for DS which I personally would still argue is semi meta, just lower on the list.
Killers: (in order of what I’ve seen and used more commonly in the meta) BBQ, Sloppy, Ruin, NoeD, Enduring, Spirit Fury, Thanatophobia, Devour Hope, Monitor and Abuse, Rancor, Haunting Ground, Bamboozle, Surveillance (weird, I know, but I’ve been seeing it a lot lately!), Brutual Strength, Third Seal, Discordance, Save The Best For Last, Bitter Murmur, Blood Warden, and the rest are generally the irrelevant perks.
Survivor: Adrenaline, Self-Care, Balance Landing, Dead Hard, Prove Thyself, Urban Evasion, Distortion, Empathy, Lithe, Borrowed Time, Unbreakable, Tenacity, Hope, Head On (probably because people are trying to learn it?), Plunder’s (for some reason..?), Ace In The Hole (huh?), Deliverance, Botany Knowledge, and the rest are generally irrelevant too.
This is just what I’ve seen recently though. :)
Ace in the hole is actually pretty awesome and fun to use. It's like gambling for an awesome item and with the update to chests its nasty good for getting insane stuff
@Kagrenac I'm just surprised it is used so often, especially more than any of the other perks!
Yeah I would like stats in general. In the game.
All that stuff.
You can easily see it here. Players themselves vote and I find the list to be pretty accurate. Here is the site.
Again, these are not the most powerful perks but rather, these are the perks that players prefer to use.
Better use something to counter sloppy butcher