Jane's Hair
After getting mori'd by a spirit I found out that Jane's hair is nothing more than a wig... Please don't get fooled by Jane's charms out in the fog.
For real, Jane's hair seems to come off with so many actions that you perform on her. I didn't pay for the cosmetics to see her hairless more often. It's too much to take :(

Comments
Jinkeys! lol thinks that is just a bug, Jane looks like she is mending herself then been moried lol
Her forearms are freakishly large. Those hands look beefy too.
They gave her the back form of a skinny chick and the front form of a chubby with the legs of a thicc chick.
I find her body oddly shaped too, but I like her in general so it's not too important though from the perspective of this screenshot I just don't know how where all the love for Jane comes from and if that's how it's supposed to be. She's not looking... like, too good.
Jane got her wig snatched. Spirit was too embarrassed because of her floating hair, so she wanted to cover it up.
For real tho, yeah, that sucks. I really like Jane and her design. Memes aside, I do like thicc-er characters.
Hex: Wig Snatch. Can't be havin' this on Jane, devs!
Absolutely in love with Jane and her thiccy-iccy-icciness. Not a fan of the bun, but love her hair let down. Need some more hair options later on down the line, and I won't argue with any new cosmetics that continue to embrace her... assets.
Spirit cant handle that her hair is a mess but Jane manages to always keep it good no matter the circumstances