Behaviour Login Accounts?
Lots of asking I've seen around is people wanting to switch to PC to some console or console to PC and have their items, level, perks, etc. I was thinking we could have our own accounts to help that so switching is possible and not an issue, thoughts?
Comments
That'd be awesome. Might even be the start of cross platform for DbD.
@not_Queen
My little brother talks about Fortnite and told me you could login to your account so you can switch platforms with your items and everything, so why not here I wondered?
Maybe when dedicated servers come out , it's a real possibility
I would love this. I keep thinking I'd like to play on PC instead of PS4, but not if I lose my event cosmetics and have to re-purchase the DLC.
Good idea. It would be cool! I would love it!
Hopefully we will get this when we get crossplay together with dedicated servers.
Probably not though....^^
HOW DO I GET MORE BLOODPOINTS
Why would you resurrect such an old (and outdated) thread for THIS question?
I'm dying LMFAOOOOOO