When did you join the forums and why?
I joined 1/22/2019, and I joined because my friend @KiraElijah recommended the forums to me.
I joined 1/22/2019, and I joined because my friend @KiraElijah recommended the forums to me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I joined back in december because i wanted tips and opinions about the game, also because there was a meme thread and that was funny
Join July 2018 and I believe it was to report an issue I was seeing in the PTB if I remember correctly.
May 2018, first day forums launched. Just because I wanted something to read between and during classes (they can get boring sometimes). And I also wanted to avoid the Steam forums as much as possible.
I don't know the exact date, all I know is that I joined within a week of the forums being created. I joined to be an active member of the community.
Day one of the forum. I used the Steam forum to have something to do while waiting for a match and during loadings, and when the forum was announced I simple migrated here where devs are more active.
I don't remember when I joined but it was because the Devs left the Steam forums for this place. So putting things here makes them more likely to be seen.
I joined December 12. Dunno why, but I know I was bored in class, and was very surprised this site was not blocked.
Steam forum's trash and Reddit is just memes. I joined back in August last year.
I joined around when they started back in May 2018, man have times changed. I mainly joined because I wanted to give my feedback and interact more with the community
I play solo only and I've learned a few things from reading posts and it's helped a lot for my game.
I joined in July 2018, I think it was because I wanted to be more active in the community
I joined because there is no social interaction in DbD and none of my friends play this game. So I wanted to be able to discuss some topics with other people who share the same compassion. I am not sure exactly when though, I suppose before the clown's release.
@Delfador
You can check on your forum profile for the date
November 2018. I don't remember why I joined specifically, but this is the first forum that I've actually been active on.
Before they were even announced as live because I'm sneaky and wanted to be first. Sadly a few others beat me to the punch.
Joined for announcements, memes, giving tips/help, keep on top of bug reports so I can yoink that info for my community group.
Joined when they just made the forum because they posted it on the Steam page or something if i'm not wrong.
I joined in June 2018, but not for a reason to actually browse the forums... I wanted to win the auric cells giveaway badly so I joined the forums. But eventually I really liked it and begun to like the community here. Obviously, most the people I got along with are banned, but there's still some who I get along with.
I've been less active recently, but that's because ive got stuff to do.
I joined in June 2018. I always wanted to join the steam forums but I was too lazy to look up my steam account and go through all the mess in finding it so I decided to join these forums instead.
How do you already have 1,775 posts.......?
@drunky26 because I spend most of my day on this forum. :b
@TreemanXD
Good boy, you deserve a treat.
Is pizza ok? 🍕
@LCGaster yes pizza is perfect, as long as it’s cheese or veggie.
@TreemanXD
The ingredients should be ready in a few days
June 2018, according to my profile. I was bored.
June 2018, according to my profile. It had fresh and juicy drama before the mods had declared fun verboten.
Joined November 2018 and I don't think I actually had a reason.
I joined during the 2.0.0 contest, the anniversary, I wanted the auric cells, then I just stuck around, made a new account because I did not know how to change my username, mod changed it, and what ever happened after that
I joined because I wanted to create bait threads something changed for some reason.