BPS are cursed
Seriously every time.๐
Seriously every time.๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happens to everyone. Once, after getting tunneled quickly out of a game where I burned a BPS, one of the other survivors actually messaged me to give her condolences lol.
But you made people happy
True
If I'm the Killer and I see BPS being used, sadly if only one is used I don't trust it for an actual Farm invitation...been burned by that once and never again. I'll ATTEMPT to communicate it, but if everyone is just Gen Rushing, ya can forget me being a nice Killer :P. And Unless the person or people who use the BPS, actually play along...then I'll just play as normal.
I'm personally saving mine for Double Bloodpoint events for better Farm potential to max out Bloodpoints...if we ever get another one..seriously why are they stretched out so far apart!