2.6.0 Matchmaking was good, functional and fair.
fight me
fight me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Okay.
"......i want to have normal matches.
Not matches that are clearly one sided from the beginning..."
-Me From a diffrent post
The broken MM that they now reverted?
My lobby time skyrocketed as killer. I got a bunch of survivor with terrible pings. Either they dodged me or I needed to leave the lobby.
And their ranks had been scattered across the board no matter what rank I had.
Old matchmaking is terrible on ps4. Basically since Christmas a lot of people left the game and it takes too long to find a lobby. I can't play this game until they change it back, I've got about 4 hours of game time in 3 months. 2.6.0 actually made it possible for me to play, I couldn't care less what rank I'm matched with
Good, functional and fair? Yeah, I don't think so.
As Purple Rank Survivor I had matches where I,
...played together with brown Rank Survivors vs a Red Rank Killer
...played with Purple Rank Survivors vs a Rank 19 Killer
Furthermore I ended up in Lobbies with 300+ ping. One time 5 times in a row. One of them most likely Korean, because all other players there were Korean and pressed "Ready" instantly.
I cannot imagine any reason why the Matchmaking would think I should be in any of those games/lobbies.
Rainbow colours in matches = That's the Problem
Ping = Dedicated
Waiting in a Queue to join another = that's good for me
Increased time waiting = for me good in Killer I wait longer but in Surv shorter - I like concept of Time Of Waiting
I maybe said wrong "2.6.0 matchmaking was good" because of rank 20 playing with 3 but it's good concept - I wait for updated. Because I think actual matchmaking (previous one) is more terrible than 2.6.0. I wait for 2.6.2 Matchmaking :)