Bad news for people trying for michales evil within trophy/achivment

It's a auto depips as you only get 2 emblems

Comments

  • That should be the least of your concerns when you aim for that achievement. One disconnect and it's ruined.

  • Imagine caring about rank when the system is so broken.

    I got my Evil Incarnate a few days ago. No d/cs. ACTUALLY got my infinite t3 with Judiths Tombstone.

    FeelsGoodMan

  • @PiiFree said:

    That should be the least of your concerns when you aim for that achievement. One disconnect and it's ruined.

    This is the reason why I stopped trying, I think 7 tries got ruined by DCing survivors

  • @Master said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/387607#Comment_387607

    This is the reason why I stopped trying, I think 7 tries got ruined by DCing survivors

    But when you finally get it, it feels nice. It counted for Blood On Your Face too, which is pretty great, because having to do them both separately would have been cancer.

  • Another feelsbad is when survivors jump in lockers to avoid the mori.

  • @Incirion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/387644#Comment_387644

    But when you finally get it, it feels nice. It counted for Blood On Your Face too, which is pretty great, because having to do them both separately would have been cancer.

    Funny enough I did all Blood trophies with Trapper, the BIYM was a heart pounding one since two gens were done. Managed to find the last survivor though. Which was nice.

    I ain't gonna deal with Myer's trophy though.

  • Evil Incarnate is still the toughest achievement I've gotten on this game. I felt like I'd conquered a mountain when I did get it.

  • it was pretty easy for me only took two tries first time someone got the hatch

  • If I'm going for that damn achievment I won't care about pips or any of that. It's hard enough getting the addons and getting the survivors without them dc'ing, why would I want to make it harder by worrying about pips?

  • That achievement is awful. The last survivor either gets the hatch, DCs, or jumps in a locker/struggles off your shoulder/runs back to locker all the time. If you've got Judith's Tombstone, are tier 3, and pull someone out of a locker, it should go straight to the insta-mori animation instead of shouldering them.