Am I the only one getting insane amounts of Japanese and Korean players into my lobbies?
No clue why, but every time during the weekends lots of them join in but have like 500 ping and dodge in 5 seconds (dont blame em).
What's up with this?
No clue why, but every time during the weekends lots of them join in but have like 500 ping and dodge in 5 seconds (dont blame em).
What's up with this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Konichiwa.
Konnichiwa.
I get them when I play late.
There connections are better then many americans.
Yes, I have more that usual.
Not sure it matters but yes, there seems to be more
I'm in Australia so normally around 9 at night and such is Japanese and such
Ni hao
I really have to wonder how all these necro posts are exactly may 2018. It's like they just hit a page went yep and commented on every post...
If you go to the last page on the forums, they are the ones with that date. Guess older is deleted or something
@Tensor Thanks for the info, and that's even worse... the last page really...
Yep but that's normal for ps4