If you want to live, write me a haiku
I actually did this to someone once...
Survivors. Imagine you are the last one alive in a trial. The killer has just hooked the second to last survivor and you were hiding in the basement, or maybe in some corner somewhere like a silly willy. Unfortunately for you, the killer had BBQ and knew EXACTLY where you were. They come over and body block you, now you are trapped with no way to get out. Then you get a message, it's from the killer! "Write me a haiku and I will let you go". What do you send back? Show me your best haiku!
PS. For those that don't know, a haiku is a Japanese poem consisting of 3 lines. First line has 5 syllables, second line has 7, and the last line has 5. It doesn't need to rhyme. Here is an example.
Hi Mister Killer
Please just let me take the hatch
I don't want to die
Comments
*Looks at second line and counts syllables*
Jolly ho Killer
Like my teabag
It has salt
@Kurisataru ??? It has 7 syllables.
Also your's doesn't go 5-7-5. Guess you die ๐
Maybe I'm over counting your syllables, I give up, I quit, I just. Just Mori me. *Depressed teabag with freddy dream world head tilt*
Dwight loves his lockers
They make him feel safe and sound
Rank twenty unite!
let-uh me gets hatch
no seriously give hatch
give us the hatch-uh
I cannot die here/For I am way too badass/Allow me to live
@HeroLives @Shad03 @Mr_Myers You guys live to die another day. :D
The Shape is quite thicc
That mask always turns me on
Stab me harder dad
I am entitled
The survivors have made rules
You must let me live
give hatch or report
crybaby killerino
######### you noob
Death blackens my soul
Extend thy hand of mercy
Grant my second life
@Saint_Ukraine Congrats, you are spared!
@BillyIII just ouch ๐ฅ
you want a haiku?
are you a psycho?
just give the hatcho
What the hell is a haiku? I don't watch anime.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae da wa Shindeiru!
He explained in his message what a haiku was lol. Haikus have nothing to do with anime. You didn't learn about haikus in grade school?
This isn't a haiku
Please just stab me now killer
I don't want to live
@thesuicidefox
Why, thank you.
There pig is quite cute
When I get a stun on her
She makes a cute squeak
@Saint_Ukraine
Nani?!
@Theluckyboi @Raptorrotas OOF those are not haiku's. TIME TO DIE ๐๐๐
@NuclearBurrito Confused because it is a haiku but you ask to die. Hmmm..... ๐ค
@Mr_Myers LOL That's probably the best one so far.
@Mr_Myers
You make a good point. Pig is cute.
Why cover her face
When she is very pretty
She is number one
(Behind daddy Myers of course)
Thanks
An excellent game
The Killer says: Got'cha Noob
NOED and Camping.
Up the hook you go
Leatherfaces eyes are close
His Chainsaw goes WRRRYYYYYYY
@thesuicidefox either listen to the haiku or listen to yourself.
Your move killer
@thesuicidefox
Actually, @NuclearBurrito put 6 syllables in their haiku.
I mean I said it wasn't one