Lmao hilarious.
Guess the perk really is #########...
It used to be really quiet but now it's just useless.
Honestly, they need to stop making it reduce the audible distance and just literally make your working on a generator sound silent.
OmG thanks for sharing this. I always wondered if it really did anything sound wise.
It seems simply being on the other side of the gen from the listener does more for the volume than using the perk.
Edit: After listening a few more times gen seems to sound even clearer with technician on. I think you should put this in the bug forum too.
I wonder if it has any affect on surveillance, but I think I already know the answer.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lmao hilarious.
Guess the perk really is #########...
It used to be really quiet but now it's just useless.
Honestly, they need to stop making it reduce the audible distance and just literally make your working on a generator sound silent.
OmG thanks for sharing this. I always wondered if it really did anything sound wise.
It seems simply being on the other side of the gen from the listener does more for the volume than using the perk.
Edit: After listening a few more times gen seems to sound even clearer with technician on. I think you should put this in the bug forum too.
I wonder if it has any affect on surveillance, but I think I already know the answer.