Finish the following:
"In Street Fighter, the winner is determined by who knocks the other player out.
In Mario Party (early ones, at least), the winner is determined by who has the most Stars by the end.
In Fortnite, the winner is determined by who is the last player alive.
In Dead By Daylight, the winners are determined by...."
I'm curious to see how people respond.
Comments
"In Dead By Daylight, the winners are determimed by....
... the number of mutilated corpses they leave in their wake.
The number of objectives you successfully do and the amount of points you get in each category overall
The amount of salt you can generate in the post-game chat.
...the amount of Disconnects you can generate in an hour.
". . . how much BP they earned"
You might've escaped Ace, but while you have just a sad, 15k BP I have more than 3 times that myself. Have fun grinding Visconti.
...the corpses you create in your wrath
How many souls do you send to feed the entities from outter dimensions
...either killing everyone or escaping the Player that tries to kill everyone. (can actually also be a Survivor)
The number of Twitch streamers you manage to piss off.
(Sorry but i really hate the people that stream this game, bunch of two-face passive aggressive liars)
Intended to be won by who has the most points like most games...
As killer I consider 3 kills a win and I consider a hatch escape to be a win for the killer since there’s no counter.
As survivor I think simply escaping unless I hatch escape.
1 player choosing to attack every person or camping and tunneling cuz VaLiD sTrAtS.
My son says you win when you get the platinum trophy. (He's got it.)
I say you win if you've had fun.
The number of DCs you can get within a game, it's enjoying! Shows how good you are.