Killer
What killer is the most fun to play against and why?
What killer is the most fun to play against and why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion. Makes the M1 simulator way more intense.
Spirit because it's fun trying to predict her. But I run Iron will so I got a major advantage ;)
Lol freddy 4 the free win
Myers, especially when using Monitor and Abuse, you hear the tier up warning sound, you turn and voila! stalky boy has been stalking you the whole time
Spirit, Myers, Plague... I'm not fussed as long as it's not Legion.
Plague, she is new.
Likes playing against Myers, sometimes he has scared the hell out of me appearing from no where, but i am having fun with the plague too been against her
I love play against spirit (mind games), myers and pig (for jumpscare).
I love myers, every game against him just seems fresh because of his numerous playstyles.
Some of my favorites would be...hm
1. The Hag. I can't tell you how many times I accidentally run through a trap and scream because all of a sudden there's a loud noise followed by am immense terror radius.
2. The Trapper. Here comes the trapper, you better watch out for his traps.
3. The Shape. A killer with almost no terror radius makes for a very scary match. Especially when that killer is charging up his exposed.
4. The Spirit. I love a challenge and oh boy, Spirit gives that.
5. The Nurse. She's so fun and easy to kite. Well, I play on console so, there's that.
6. The Huntress. Refer too #5.
7. LeatherFace. I haaate fighting leather face, but I've been practicing swaying back and forth to dodge his chainsaw and ive been getting alot better at it.