Your favorite spirit build!

I'm getting pretty tired of running the same old perks for spirit that being NOED and... well that's all that matters really lol jk (not really) so anyway I'm intrigued to hear from some spirit aficionados on what their favorite set up is.

Please also feel free to tell stories of how this awesome set up got you some nice plays!

Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

  • BBQ,MYC, Stridor, Ruin


    BBQ/MYC combo is godlike her and a requirement imo. The other 2 are flex.

  • @Blueberry said:

    BBQ,MYC, Stridor, Ruin

    BBQ/MYC combo is godlike her and a requirement imo. The other 2 are flex.

    Ooooh BBQ and MYC think that's gonna be my next build for sure!

  • @Petraaahh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/384392#Comment_384392

    Ooooh BBQ and MYC think that's gonna be my next build for sure!

    It lets you just ping pong from hook to down and back and forth. MYC makes it so it doesn't matter which guy you find they'll both just need 1 hit. I don't camp any hooks so it's always active.

  • Bbq, stridor, predator/shadowborn,ruin

  • Sloppy butcher, Ruin, BBQ and A Nurses calling.

  • @Blueberry said:

    BBQ,MYC, Stridor, Ruin

    BBQ/MYC combo is godlike her and a requirement imo. The other 2 are flex.

    I agree it is a strong combo for Spirit, but when you get survivors that are good at hiding MYC becomes worthless. You just end up tunneling someone off the hook because you can never find the MYC guy. Also they will start to rush saves while you are near or if you try to phase walk away to avoid it. I found it useful for a time but then I got smart survivors and it just never seemed to help.

    My favorite build is BBQ, Sloppy, Thana, Stridor. Sloppy + Thana slows down the game IMMENSELY, with the catch being you have to land hits quickly. Sloppy punishes them for healing, and Thana punishes them for not healing (increases gen time) so they are in a catch 22. It's actually very reliable way to slow the game, and once all 4 are injured gens just stop getting done. BBQ just because it's good for Spirit since she is fast. Stridor so they can't juke you during phase walk with Iron Will, and can't hide from you when injured, which due to the combo will be very likely mid to late game. However, this build requires a good amount of skill on your part as killer. You need to land hits, and you sometimes need to give up chases for those hits. Not a lot of killer players are good enough to do that.

    Ruin I hate using on killers nowadays because it's soooo hit or miss. Against normal survivors it's God-like and can almost win you the game on its own. Against good survivors, they just do gens anyway or find the totem no matter how well it's hidden. Had a game as Pig last week where I spawned next to my totem and thought it was safe, took a chase within 15 seconds of the game starting and my totem popped 10 seconds into that chase. And I had Whispers too, no one spawned near me. Someone just ran around and found it that fast with me that close, I honestly did not expect that. Needless to say it turned out to be a very difficult game.