Early p3 problems.
I’ve had p3 on nurse for a long time. She used to be the killer I always played. But when I came back to her I was a little out of practice, of course I barely got one kill. People called me a hacker and threatened to report me, this is just rant but good god is it annoying.
Comments
The only problem is that people think that P3 means "good with this character". Which is not true.
Just ignore it.
Prestige 3 or Legacy 3?
Cause if people are calling you a hacker over Prestige 3 they are just stupid
Is it the orange ish yellow glowing things on you or the blood?
I p3 all of my killers and survivors glad nobody has ever said anything like that to me lol btw what rank were the ppl that said this?
Just prestige
It wasn’t legacy
white ranks
Then the survivors are idiots. Plain and simple.
How do you have enough bloodpoints for p3 on all killers and survivors
By playing the game almost since release.
Yeah my Spirit is at P2 right now and that is mostly because I've farmed the points while playing Doctor. Wish people understood P3 outfits are cosmetic only.
Just ignore them.