Ash VS DBD
So I just wanted to test out the theory of if this will be taken down right away after I post it. How exciting is this that they showed or leaked the perks? what is everyone's thoughts on this and if there will be a killer attached with Ash what will it be. Also which franchise do you think they are going to pull from? the movies or the recent Starz series?
Comments
The reason I think it will be taken down is because I haven't seen much buzz about this leak and that is weird to me.
Most likely the original trilogy. The Killer will likely be one of the more known Deadites like Cheryl or Evil Ash.
The quotes on the perks were from the TV show. Ash vs The Evil Dead. Not the movies. So there's a good chance that if there is a killer, they will be from the TV show.
That’s a shame. Running around as “Bad Ash” while his jaw falls off yelling at survivors would’ve been good fun.
Don't lose hope just yet. While without a doubt the Ash we will be getting will be Old Ash from the show we still have no idea who the killer will be other than it will be a he. So Evil Ash from Army of Darkness could still be possible.
Would be wonderful. I would switch to him just because it is him. I don’t care if his power was flicking paper clips at people.
I just hope they keep this whole “killer can actually speak” should they go this route. 90% of what makes Bruce Campbell entertaining is him running his mouth and one liners.
I am hoping for the killer to be the version of Bad Ash that dances back and fourth saying "Little Goody Two Shoes" lol
Also I am not going to lie. I thought for sure they would be shutting down anything that referred to the leak at all as I didn't see much about it on here. It is FREAKING ASH PEOPLE! Start talking about this!