sporty bob meg should be removed
change my mind
change my mind
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
.....
I sincerely agree.
Try giving a good reason.
Why exactly? If you don't like it don't use it.
Probably because most of them are just toxic.
Most of them are just bad.
You would know why it should be removed if you ever dealt with clients/customers directly though.
Did she loop you?
Honestly I feel like it should be removed too idk why just the more I think about this the more I get triggered when I look at Sporty Bob Meg.
@KillerRaccoon the people who play with it are pure evil