Some survivors dont use dead hard until the end on purpose?
Really?
Really?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I don't use DH until the end, it's 'cause I forgot I put it on my build or didn't time it right and was downed before using it. Not that complicated.
Late game . You tale a swing at survivor and he dead hards even though he didnt use it earlier all game long.Sometimes it can screw you over pretty bad or its just a feeling.
I just started running dead hard recently (Still prefer lithe over the other exhaustion perks for my playstyle but I digress) and I usually dead hard at the last chase I get into if I do use it at all because I forget I have it in my build. There's also a ton of times where I forget it only works when you're injured and so I will spam my action button and start cursing at the game being crap and how I'm better off 360'ing then I'll remember it only works when injured and pretty much get myself hit by running somewhere I shouldn't run to because I thought I could get to a better loop using my....inactive dead hard.
I've seen videos where YTs; mainly Tru3 would say something like "this person plays like they have dead hard" and to this day, I don't know what it means but maybe find out and look out for those signs when you're playing killer.
They do it to conceal it until final hook usually, seems like a waste to me but some people really hate being faked out.
A strat is a strat, and it’s always valid. (Unless it’s camping, of course).