Flashlight Add ons visual brightness help
For the Odd Bulb it reads
: Tremendously increases the beam's visual brightness.
I know they nerfed insta blind awhile back but does it still blind the killer any faster? I heard from many people that now it doesn't change the blindness speed at all.
Comments
they nerfed the ######### out of it... it consumes the battery faster and only blinds 0.5 seconds more or something.. so bad they keep nerfing survivor stuff game unfun survivor side
The odd bulb is not worth its rarity. I have 10+ on all my survivors; very useless.
Than what does increase visual brightness mean? Some people still say you blind the killer faster.
Its graphically more bright. In game the beam will look brighter
So it is simply aesthetics and doesn't actually effect gameplay?
If you're a flashlight master it's great, if not then don't waste bp on anything above Green rarity.