Ever since the new DS happened.......
...............YAY tunnelling is at an all time low!!! i haven't been tunnelled since new DS strike came out, even The Wraiths haven't been doing so! can say is very happy for this change, i have used DS only once since it was buffed, but i only used it twice i think in all my time anyway as the old one.....
Comments
Defensive Strike ❤️
New DS stopped nothing, it only actually promoted tunneling if you have enduring
Plez no stereotype me :,(
@The_Crusader Defensive strike for the win!!
Defensive Strike ❤️
We don't use that name anymore. I think it should be officially renamed. Decisive has a bad rep.
Don’t worry I edited it. ☺️
Yes we do
@TreemanXD awww sorry lol just in my experience it was usually wraiths that did tunnelling....i am not a surv main, or a killer main i am in between, like two ice-creams together so i can always see the points from both sides but is liking the DS
Actually i feel like the new DS is either decent
OR
really underpowered (if killer has Enduring)
I also play both, I also love the new DS.☺️
@Coldwind_blows I play both sides and love/use the new DS.☺️
i play both....and to be honest even as a killer i haven't had anyone use the new DS yet i am sort of interested....also is it just me or anyone else likes vomitting on another surv when they unhook you? ^^
Its good as a survivor because you can give a big F-U to killers that tunnel you. Also no more dribbling or 35% needed.
It's good as killer because I dont get hit with it barely anymore because I don't tunnel. Its rewarding to good players.
I’ve had it used on me once so far but she was trying to spin around me constantly so she didn’t move from me, I never noticed the puking on others.😂
@TreemanXD oh yeah, when you take a surv off a hook, sometimes, it depends on timing they will hurl on you lol you get the plague anyway when you touch and pull them off but yes, they will give a good puke on you