A lot of certain people's complaints will kill the game

I feel that a lot of people's complaints are gonna kill the game I have seen posts about removing the only good things some killers have if used right

I have seen people complain about camping and tunneling which I do agree with some of these. I have seen people moan about the matchmaking which I have not really had any problems with.

Also can we please stop complaining about the plague she has t even been out a week yet and people are saying nerf her nerf her she is op. She is not op you just need to learn how to handle her and stop getting upset that you lose against good killers.

Infinite loading screens I actually havent seen but if this is an issue then it needs to be stopped. But everything else people are complaining about just stop complaining. Complaints are the most of things I see on here and they are ridiculous sometimes and most of the time they are all survivor sided or killer sided.

There is no balance ideas which would be more useful for the devs to follow.

Comments

  • Devs dont care about this forum all that much because it is severely dominated by killer; which is the same case for reddit and even the discord.

    Theres a lack of survivor input that doesn't get much traction because killers will rally to stop any survivor buffs.

  • @Kagrenac said:

    Devs dont care about this forum all that much because it is severely dominated by killer; which is the same case for reddit and even the discord.

    Theres a lack of survivor input that doesn't get much traction because killers will rally to stop any survivor buffs.

    Well tbf I agree with them survivors are too powerful right now with all there amazingly ridiculous perks. The killers are the weak ones at the minute. Killers and survivors need to be balanced so I say leave survivors for now and buff killers to equal strength as the survivors.

  • Oh I do see survivor input, but the issue is alot of it comes from people who get mad at the game and hop on reddit/here to vent aboi t something clearly not OP (Plague)

    @Kagrenac said:

    Devs dont care about this forum all that much because it is severely dominated by killer; which is the same case for reddit and even the discord.

    Theres a lack of survivor input that doesn't get much traction because killers will rally to stop any survivor buffs.


  • @Kagrenac said:

    Devs dont care about this forum all that much because it is severely dominated by killer; which is the same case for reddit and even the discord.

    Theres a lack of survivor input that doesn't get much traction because killers will rally to stop any survivor buffs.

    Are you kidding???

    This forum is definitely killer sided I give you that but reddit is survivor main central. Extremely toxic survivors too.

  • @The_Crusader said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/381774#Comment_381774

    Are you kidding???

    This forum is definitely killer sided I give you that but reddit is survivor main central. Extremely toxic survivors too.

    Really? I thought it was more killer oriented...

  • The people on reddit mass downvote anyone who is happy the old DS is gone.

    They also mass downvote people for saying its wrong to disconnect so your friend can get the hatch.

    Its an extremely toxic community at times....not surprising though given that it's DBD.

  • NO real issues with the plague other than that damn gong is too loud.....