Unable to find NAT connection
Anyone else been seeing this lately. (unable to find NAT connection: It occasionally pops up and I don't get it. I don't even have any NAT connections.
Anyone else been seeing this lately. (unable to find NAT connection: It occasionally pops up and I don't get it. I don't even have any NAT connections.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. It logs me out and gives me that error and whatever I did before the error gets reverted, I mean, say I spent some bps, I got them back, kinda like a rollback
Happen's to me too! I'm playing on PS4 and my Connection is still be fine!
I have a ethernet T1 line. I even disabled that connection as an option after the patch and it still occastionally comes up
Yes, I also get that bug from time to time.
guys it's a feature not a bug :)
What feature?