Interesting thing about patch 1.6.2...
It says "fixed an issue with Borrowed time not working after exit gates were powered."
Fixed an issue huh? No, I think it was more accurately they tried what many killer mains suggested and disabled BT after the exit gates were powered to try and balance things out a tad but as predicted, the survivor mains screamed at the top of their lungs and it was removed in less than a week.
Calling it an issue was little more than them avoiding getting roasted for trying to make the survivors a little less OP.
But sure, lets call it "Fixing an issue"...


Comments
It was obviously a bug.
It was a bug. I had it happen to me against a LF I made a save and the guy didn't get BT, we both got chainsawed and downed. Luckily the guy had DS so after the killer hooked me, the guy DS'd him and rescued me. But because BT didn't work I couldn't make the save again and he died :(
But yea, killers should totally get a free camp at the end game where you can't save even when you have the perk explicitly designed to make those saves. Not like the killer didn't have the whole rest of the trial to kill people.
🙄
1.6.2?
If you’re desperate for that last end game kill then play LF, it was an obvious bug.
Wait, there is an update?