Freddy Rework from Freddy main (Former)

I got Dead by Daylight August 8th, at this time Friday the 13th was dying because of lawsuit. Jason is my favorite horror character. I then saw Dead by Daylight and was lokking to buy it but then it came out for free on ps plus (do the devs get money if its on ps plus?). Anyways, I saw that Freddy was in the game and watched videos knowing he was terrible, in most games I intentionally choose bad characters for the challenge (I mained glaz in R6 on release) and I bought him. I got to rank 1 3 months in a row. I got tired of Freddy and didn't want the other killers even tho I did play huntress before Freddy. I just got back on the game early march, and I saw The Plague and was so happy and knew she was my new main. First his ABILITY must change it's pretty much a blocker so you can't hit the survivor and the negatives to survivors while in the dream world aren't intimidating what so ever. I think that everyone is in the dream world automatically and permanently (Just so you know the previous affects from dream realm are not IN THIS rework). Keep the way the map looks for Freddy as well as survivors when in dream realm but remove the thick fog that he has for some reason. His ABILITY will to bring you into a nightmare realm where per survivor in nightmare he gets a Speed buff and successful and non-successful attack buff, 3% per survivor for movement and 4% for attack. He can hit you in both dream and Nightmare because you're all asleep already. To get out of nightmare you must do an animation where you get out, the animation shows you cutting yourself, if you fail you get injured and revealed to Freddy. If you're successful then you're in dream realm. The Nightmare skill check to get out of Nightmare is reduced by 10%. While in Nightmare you have blindness and Deep wounds(when hit) applied. If you miss the Nightmare skill check while injured you will go into dying state (Forces noobs to get gud with skill checks lol). There is NO aura if outside terror radius but make a ultra rare add on that does so. Keep his terror radius song. PERKS: For the love of everything living Fire-up is trash, FIRE-UP: Goes up by 10% (5% on Tier 2 perk no Tier 1) per generator completed. REMEMBER ME: Is perfectly fine no need to change. BLOOD WARDEN:The Exit gates are closed for 5 seconds whenever a injured survivor enters the gates all survivors are marked inside the gates, if a survivor is hooked the gates are closed for 20 seconds (10 seconds Tier 2 no Tier 1). I hope the devs see this THANKS FOR READING

Comments

  • Freddy is trash, whenever I'm against Freddy I laugh and barely pay attention because it's a free win.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wow.

    Freddy is mostly fine. A lot of these suggestions are just way too overpowered.

    Also Freddy is meant to always know where his victims are whilst they are dreaming. That’s why he can read sleeping survivors auras in DBD.


  • @DudeDelicious In his current state seeing survivors ir fair but in the future when they rework him I highly doubt they'll keep it in the game.


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Wow.

    Freddy is mostly fine. A lot of these suggestions are just way too overpowered.

    Also Freddy is meant to always know where his victims are whilst they are dreaming. That’s why he can read sleeping survivors auras in DBD.

    Just no.

  • dee.jpg

    I don't even know what to say.

  • Freddy is fine comments remind me that they need to check out his films. Cause he needs to be able to have "gotcha #########" moments. I can play freddy well but he bores me cause can't connect freddy personality to him. His personality is go to sleep my sweet and let me chase you.

    Its almost as if all iconic killers do something related to films besides him.

  • @FayeZahara That's my problem but Freddy in the movies is super OP and it's difficult trying to think of lore ways to implement him.