So Do We Really Want A New Game Mode?
Everyone always brings up multi killer games. Saw this and immediately feared/imagined what would happen. ๐๐
Everyone always brings up multi killer games. Saw this and immediately feared/imagined what would happen. ๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like a non ranked quick play type mode but I think I will skip the multiple killer mode, can't see that working ๐คฃ
multiple killer games would just be madness have problems catching a survivor? double team activate!
We already had this thanks to a bug. Fun times.
So the other 7 work on gens...great strategy...not
Different game mode in KYF would be fun, like multiple killers to mess around with friends.
But honestly the only thing I really want is a mode where you can play without having to bother about SWF teams.