Why are there no common / uncommon maps, keys, flashlights

yes there is a uncommon flashlight

but yeah, i have so many keys and maps add-ons but no actual keys and map to use because they're so rare.

Comments

  • If there were common keys I would just bring in franklins every game then because I already encounter purple and pink keys enough.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    If there were common keys I would just bring in franklins every game then because I already encounter purple and pink keys enough.

    The standard "Rare" rarity key can't even open the hatch. I imagine the common and uncommon keys would be the same.

  • Keys are very powerful, at least the Dull Key and Skeleton Key. Keys which are common or uncommon would be no different from the Broken Key, because there cannot be any other use than "nothing" for them.

    Maps - even the Green Map only shows Gens and needs Add-Ons. A Common or Uncommon Map would need to totally rely on Add-Ons, which would make it not really used.

    Overall, those would only be things which would take place away in the Bloodweb. And there are already so many useless things in it.

  • @Peasant said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/380383#Comment_380383

    The standard "Rare" rarity key can't even open the hatch. I imagine the common and uncommon keys would be the same.

    True but I would assume that OP is talking about keys that unlock the hatch otherwise it would just be more annoying clutter in my bloodweb.