Plague Buff/ Select 1
She consume the Pools of Devotion passive.2 Different Ability modes (Vile Purge / Corrupt Purge).
OR
Pools of Devotion doesnt heal
She consume the Pools of Devotion passive.2 Different Ability modes (Vile Purge / Corrupt Purge).
OR
Pools of Devotion doesnt heal
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would be happy if the pools don't heal you as long as it only takes a 2 seconds to cleanse yourself. Or keep it how it is and only half heal you. I need my alturism points now that the pipping requirements are higher and I never get them in plague games because no one needs to heal.
Between those two? Pools no longer heal.
Pools don't heal, I run Dead Hard and Resilience so I just don't heal, might as well run No Mither cause every match is a Plague.