So what are your Plague strategies?
I don't know what perks I'll be grabbing yet, aside from Corrupt Intervention, but I do know what add-ons I'll grab: Limestone Seal and Haematite Seal for maximum object infection duration.
I plan on using the power of the Plague to just make the entire map diseased to maximize the number of survivors that are infected and really give the Plague "presence" as the disease will be everywhere.
I know that the current common strategies are: puke on someone until they're broken then M1 and patrol 2 pools of devotion. However, I was curious if anyone else has any strategies planned out. What are my fellow Plagues planning?
Comments
I also really like the increased infection time add-ons. They're surprisingly potent. When most fountains are corrupted and everyone's infected, that's the time when you start using the Corrupted Purge.
Play her like Hillbilly with Vile Purge. Play her like Huntress with Corrput Purge.
With increased effectiveness add-ons she can get a survivor to broken with one stream. Get on the survivors tail like Hillbilly and hit them then you can down them once they get to broken.
Once you get Corrupted Purge it’s just like playing Huntress.
@MegMain98 Wait, so the Plague is basically the best parts of the two most balanced killers rolled into one?
Vomit on survivors until Broken, down, hook, find someone else. Take Corrupted Purge from fountains near repaired generators if not currently chasing anyone, or from whatever's nearest if I am chasing someone. I also vomit on generators if I pass by them, as it requires about 5 seconds and usually buys me 30. If they start repairing, at least I know where they are.
Almost I guess
I opt for a gen strat with one fountain as close as possible. They can heal as much as they want until forced to come back to me sick and in need. Im not chasing anybody when survivors can do the work for me.
Strat? She's basic. Vomit on survivor till they are broken, down them with M1 move on to new targets. Rinse repeat.....