An entire team of unskilled nooblets who pallet loop...
I wish I could say I was pissed off to no end(that would make them squee with joy) But I'm just annoyed. Annoyed that I have to deal with noobs who rely on an exploit to win rather than skillfully lose me and HELL they had the PERFECT MAP to do it on, coldwind farm! You can lose a killer skillfully in those cornfields with damn near ease! But what do they do? Run in circles around every pallet they can find.
I just wish these ######### morons would git gud and stop relying on an exploit to win and yes, I am 100% expecting the morons to flood in and scream: "IT'S NOT AN EXPLOIT!"
And to that I say:
Do not bother posting. We BOTH KNOW whatever you say is a bunch of BS in order to attempt to defend what is commonly known as an exploit.(But I now you will anyways, you can't resist the urge to defend your core unskilled defense instead of learning to lose the killer like a skilled survivor would.)
Comments
@deathsia What killer were you playing as during this match? Most killers have a power that let's them counter loops partially so I would be more than happy to help you out. I just need to know what killer you were.
The Shape and while I appreciate the sentiment, unless you can give me a 100% guaranteed method to stopping them from pallet looping, I don't think any advice you can give will help as I am a seasoned killer main. I know I loop when I see it and I expected at least one of the survivors in that match to be an unskilled nooblet and pallet loop exploit me but not all 4.
If looping was bannable then you would be banning the devs! therefore they never would,although there are clear indicators that looping isn't the intended way of play also, such as the fact that bloodlust exists which is a clear indicator that you aren't really intended to loop. But one thing I will say is that if looping did not exist there would be a way different way the game was balanced at least I think so. The only thing I can really say to your problem with looping is how I handled it. I just play Nurse/spirit as my main killers both are hard to loop Nurse because well we all know why and spirit because of mind games at loops forcing them off of them. You may see looping as an exploit but sadly for you they will never change looping because the devs say well nurse is in the game ect. Or try clown maybe, he can stop loops pretty quickly especially if you put on spirit fury + enduring on him. But as I said before they will never do anything to really extremely nerf looping now because they would prolly get review bombed. My only problem with looping is that a brain dead survivor can loop around a couple pallets allowing your team to get 3-4 gens done in one chase with ease. I understand you're pain but the only thing I can really say is the tryhard elitist things either git gud, learn to play an anti-looping killer ect.
At the risk of offending the devs, I've watched videos of them playing the game and they aren't very good...AT ALL. So them relying on the pallet loop exploit is of little shock to me...which is kind of sad because it makes me realize that this may never be fixed/patched out.
@deathsia Alright, I have only 1 strategy for the Shape that will help. However, it does require that you get looped.
Step 1.) Get Evil Within at tier II to 99%
Step 2.) Get looped and break the pallet.
Step 3.) Get looped again until they drop the pallet.
Step 4.) Continue the loop until they are on the side of the loop where you have broken pallets behind them.
Step 5.) Break the pallet and chase them into the Deadzone, activate T3 asap.
Step 6.) Profit?
Sorry if it's not good enough, but I don't actually play Myers that much.
Yep you are correct it will never be changed which I at one point also had a deep hatred for looping because I played fun killers like Myers just usually mid tier killers, at one point I actually just quit playing killer for a bit because of this but back then it was different then I just play the sweaty try hard high tier killers that every survivor main complains about because they can't loop me. Would like a different mechanic for looping other than the devs just telling killers to go play civilization or something heard that's a good game.
@deathsia Apparently this is a thing if you needed a pick me up:
Edit: It was an old bug that has been patched out, still funny though.
@Peasant
Is that T4 myers? lol
@KillermainBTWm8"This is to go even further beyond!"
I still have a deep hatred for it but I don't let it get to me as much as it used to since I didn't encounter groups like them very often anymore.(thank god for small favors!)
I myself quit the game over it about 2yrs ago and I refused to come back until one streamer swore up and down and even showed me several games of him as survivor and killer before I said "######### it!" and gave the game a shot again.
they only closed one post lul
@MandyTalk you missed a post.
@Mc_Harty I think you meant to summon @Gay Myers (Luzi)
:morfCry: I may look like Mandy, but I am not Mandy!