Rampant Survivor DCs!

Not even joking, I have not played a single game since rank reset where there isn't at least 1 DC.

It's not even a DC due to tunnel or camp, or due to a specific killer. Literally on their first down, no matter how far into the game (though usually earlier rather than later) they just DC.

The DC penalties need to be way more severe in this game, or the rewards for those who stay in game after DC, much higher.

This is literally killing the game because there isn't even a single proper game/experience to be had anymore.

Comments

  • Well ######### if this is the case then let me go play killer for some easy BP.

  • @cricketscorner These guys are DCing right after they get downed. I doubt it's a connnectivity issue.

  • I think it's because the new ranking system is garbage and people just literally don't care. I've had at least 1 dc the last 5 or 6 games. And when they dc, the killer just destroys the team. Until BHVR figures out what they want this game to be and executes along that path, it will only get worse.

  • I was just going to say the same. Since the update I cant play a full match without it disconnecting me. I cant find a fix and can barely find anyone with the same issue. I have lost 3 full ranks before I just gave up.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/379015#Comment_379015

    Yeah, it's unplayable at the moment. In my killer games I think I've only had two games where all four survivors were able to stay in the match without dropping randomly as well.

    Yup, as killer within 3 minutes at least two if not 3 survivors disconnect. Usually a SWF so the remaining guy tells me they didnt intentionally DC.

  • If these aren't intentional DC's then I'd like to point out that we're getting dedicated servers in the summer.

    If we think it's bad now I think we're in for a pretty rough time when they get switched on...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    When I play survivor, I literally get disconnected every other game without intentionally leaving since the update. I've gone down 6 ranks from this alone. It just says "disconnected from the host" each time.

    I've seen some exhibit strange behaviour. Standing still then disconnecting. Seen it in streams too.