auto aim back for nurse (only consoles)

Try to play with the nurse on console is very difficult for some limitations (playing with gamepad or problems with fps)

u got 2 options to make this killer viable increase the maximum sensitivity to make faster turns or give auto aim to the nurse.


I think u should value the possibility because in consoles nobody play this killer.

Comments

  • I feel like having all platforms stay consistent in terms of mechanics is important, but definitely increasing the maximum sensitivity. Survivors should not run be able to run faster than I can turn my camera!! XD

  • @wisdom said:

    I feel like having all platforms stay consistent in terms of mechanics is important, but definitely increasing the maximum sensitivity. Survivors should not run be able to run faster than I can turn my camera!! XD

    Yeah! I hope a solution for this.