Where have all the killer bots gone?

Comments

  • Never seen a single bot in 1800 hours playtime :)

  • Well they're probably banned.

  • I've only seen maybe 3. Which is weird on console, because youd assume it's more work to setup an auto swing on console, than it is to actually play the game.


    Ofc, one was faking it as hillbilly w noed. THAT was fun to watch.

  • @Carpemortum said:

    I've only seen maybe 3. Which is weird on console, because youd assume it's more work to setup an auto swing on console, than it is to actually play the game.

    Ofc, one was faking it as hillbilly w noed. THAT was fun to watch.

    Really? People have too much time...

  • I just had the same trapper bot twice yesterday.. first one I saw in over a year I think

  • Well, there's this thing called a wave-ban.