Stop with those ''Spirit was nerfed, devs killed the balanced killer''
Firstable: Those two ''nerfs'' are not nerfs, just a bugs.
Secondly: She is still playable, I played yesterday around 15 matches with her. I Didn't have any problem in the gameplay. If you don't trust me, check out yourself. Thank you.
Comments
Okay officer.
:3
<3
A bug might as well be a nerf at the rate these Devs fix bugs.
:o
No. I don't want solutions/answers I want to be mad.
Oh shut up, I only asked a question if she was.
Duh, of course she isn't
So we can expect a hotfix for her with the week?
Well I'm sorry that my PC is being used so I can't play. Oh wait let me say it like you. But duh of course I won't know my PC is in use. I'm joking don't roast me ๐
I guess in the next week.
I didn't wanted to roast you :D
:D. Btw about your title, Spirit is not balanced when she's normal. She's stronger than Nurse with addons, I'd change it to devs killed the strongest killer. ๐
I would say that she is strong in right hands just like the nurse ๐But this is also true.
๐ It is right?
Bugs not being fixed are features, i.e. nerfs.
Just like looping was originally an exploit of the new hitbox difference of survivor/killer, which is nowadays a feature
Because crying and complaining is always ez in teh internetz.
Right ๐ It's so much hard to counter a good unless you have iron will. And the mount ormont resort is pain for her to play. This map looks so blurry for me, and auras are barely visible.