HAHAHAHAHA

2.6.1 patch just dropped and I was hoping matchmaking would have been sorted out by now with the amount of complaints. But wait for it.

omegalulpatch.png

You're more concerned about Steam achievements than fixing the actual game ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Comments

  • I read your thread title in doctor's voice.

  • @Eveline said:

    I read your thread title in doctor's voice.

    ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • I remember how it took them FEW MONTHS to fix completely broken audio for killers... that made tracking by audio COMPLETELY non-existant.

  • 2.6.1 dropped very soon after 2.6.0 and contained probably the only hotfix that they could actually push out onto the live build. Still, you complain.

  • @Orion said:

    2.6.1 dropped very soon after 2.6.0 and contained probably the only hotfix that they could actually push out onto the live build. Still, you complain.

    this.

    they just hotfixed a bug, they havent looked into any balancing. it would be way too early for that.

  • This content has been removed.