What is your favorite thing about the new killer?
I don't have her yet but I'll soon buy the dlc:) I wish someone would give me a steam key of that dlc:( But i'll buy the dlc soon:)
I don't have her yet but I'll soon buy the dlc:) I wish someone would give me a steam key of that dlc:( But i'll buy the dlc soon:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When I hook a survivor, I slowly approach her and facecamp her for a second and then start puking on her.
That feels great.
Cool:)
Puke
I can't wait to puke on em lol
Corrupt Purge. It's a lot of fun and can down multiple survivors in one blast.
Cool cant wait to use it
The puke. So much green puke. Its a grand gross sight.
I like getting down with the sickness as a survivor and spreading it to my allies as a meme. (The name's Peasant after all.)
Cool
The booty.
(I haven't played as her yet)
Corrupt Purge is so useful. I normally hit a survivor once with the basic attack and then finish them off with it. It comes in really handy when they vault over a wall / pallet. They just always seem to forget that you can cause damage with it.
She a Babylonian snack who can shoot red vomit at you from long distance.