thanatophobia

did they secretly buff thanatophobia with the last hot fix? it goes up to 24% now

Comments

  • It’s a typo. That was the original stats that it had for it’s buff during PTB, but they actually nerfed it. I wouldn’t suggest using it. :)

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    It’s a typo. That was the original stats that it had for it’s buff during PTB, but they actually nerfed it. I wouldn’t suggest using it. :)

    really? what a shame

  • The original applied a 15% action penalty to survivors when all four were injured. Now it caps at 16%, so it's technically a buff, just a God awful one. The only reason I can see why they would revert it froma maximum of 24% is because Legion would get super buffed with this, but it still seems useless.

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/377045#Comment_377045

    The original applied a 15% action penalty to survivors when all four were injured. Now it caps at 16%, so it's technically a buff, just a God awful one. The only reason I can see why they would revert it froma maximum of 24% is because Legion would get super buffed with this, but it still seems useless.

    No it got nerfed because the 2 first injured survivors basically do nothing and it's not viable to hurt all 4 survivors on any killer that isn't legion or billy/nurse (more due to pressure on these guys)

  • That’s a text bug.

    Old Values: 6/9/12/15%

    New Values: 4/8/12/16%

    It’s a nerf for the first two survivors you hit, the same for three, and finally a buff for four injured. Overall I’d say it’s mostly a nerf.