Will we ever get the Freddy Rework?

I know I might sound ungrateful but they have been saying for over a year that Freddy will be the next killer to receive a rework, and so far we have not heard anything since. Did they stop work on Freddy or is it just taking that long? I'm worried that they might focus on Legion and wait another year for the freddy rework. I just want confirmation that they are still working on him.

Comments

  • I honestly don’t think we are.

  • I don't want one as I'm sure it would be a big middle finger to all Freddy mains who put time into learning to play him successfully in his current state. All he needs are some QoL changes so that not literally every game mechanic is stacked against him anymore.

    The devs do not have good track record with reworks making Killers viable. Spirit was a thankful and great exception to that.

  • @DocOctober said:

    I don't want one as I'm sure it would be a big middle finger to all Freddy mains who put time into learning to play him successfully in his current state. All he needs are some QoL changes so that not literally every game mechanic is stacked against him anymore.

    The devs do not have good track record with reworks making Killers viable. Spirit was a thankful and great exception to that.

    Yeah that is why I would like some info. I got used to Freddy and would hate to learn a entire new character. QoL changes sound good.

  • @DocOctober said:

    I don't want one as I'm sure it would be a big middle finger to all Freddy mains who put time into learning to play him successfully in his current state. All he needs are some QoL changes so that not literally every game mechanic is stacked against him anymore.

    The devs do not have good track record with reworks making Killers viable. Spirit was a thankful and great exception to that.

    There are some signs that it will probably suck. Like the speed penalty they accidently released (RIP mindgames) and the fact Devs call Freddy and the dream world overly oppressive.

  • I really doubt it, they are more focused on the Dedicated server thing and creating new killers/survivors.

  • Its what is coming next since after clown chapter is when said working on rework.So they must of allocated enough time for him.

    He will be new and draw in his actual fanbase if done right. He is most unimmersive killer in game even though has the most powers from movies they could of built from.