Fix Haddonfield

Why the ######### do the houses have so many ######### windows?

I'm stuck in first person view.

It takes me too long to know what direction the survivor has run off.

They break chase easy. Reset bloodlust.

Loop windows again.

Fix this piece of crap map.

Comments

  • You didn't mentioned those long fences with windows lol.

  • This is my favorite map as both sides. Idk I’m weird.

  • This is my favorite map as both sides. Idk I’m weird.

  • @GrootDude said:

    This is my favorite map as both sides. Idk I’m weird.

    Same.

  • Hag like Hadonfield. No chase, just TP. Survivors jump, then sad. Entity full.

    Seriously though, each killer has at least one map that is their Achilles heal, and requires you to play differently. Hadonfield does have 2 infinite loops that are truly infinite. There is no possible way for most killers (Nurse, Hag, and Trapper excepted) to ever catch survivors who use them, when they are created. They are somewhat similar to the infinite in Lery’s that is sometimes created.

  • Most busted map, has so many spots to literally abuse long loops. Have you every tried balanced landing in the strode house while that window next to the basement is open? I once looped a doctor there for 2 whole minutes. It's insane. I got noed camped at the end lol, but I deserved it. That loop was insane.

  • The map needs several nerfs in fact.

    Way less windows in the buildings.

    It needs to be WAY smaller, like Coaltower small.