P3 Jane or Plague?
I know it's early but has anyone fully prestiged Jane or Plague? I really want to know what they look like in game.
I know it's early but has anyone fully prestiged Jane or Plague? I really want to know what they look like in game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t know either, but I’m going to prestige the plague to P3 eventually. Just getting Janes teachables. My plague is at Lvl 50 rn, so as soon as I have them, it’s green light
I’m going to prestige Jane because I have never prestiged anyone and need to do those trophies and I really like Jane. She fits me.
Jane because she it one thicc bih
probably Jane, i have almost done p2 and it look like cool his outfit.