Just a few cakes to share and post, some are awesome.
This could go in fan creation, I think.
I need that escape cake for my b-day!!!
The escape cake looks good, my b-day recently passed. I gotta wait a year.๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐
Now I'm hungry...;(
Omg these are amazing!
Can I have Survivor Pudding?
If not I can settle for the hook cake uwu
some more...
Now I am hungry
WhY oP WhY?
@Mushwin said:some more...https://scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/0ef4c9c31ac5ac94a8410445fbb5b2a6/5D03CC6F/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/c0.82.1080.1080a/s640x640/21980700_207388359800438_4543242862707343360_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.comhttps://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/870743744300445730/1DD275EE3C4B091B771071253C05E3BC919F78C1/?imw=1024&imh=721&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=truehttps://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/856096681663849029/7705B437D52694E0240C1DA27A7D24AF71F72E5E/?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true
@Mushwin said:
https://scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/0ef4c9c31ac5ac94a8410445fbb5b2a6/5D03CC6F/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/c0.82.1080.1080a/s640x640/21980700_207388359800438_4543242862707343360_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/870743744300445730/1DD275EE3C4B091B771071253C05E3BC919F78C1/?imw=1024&imh=721&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/856096681663849029/7705B437D52694E0240C1DA27A7D24AF71F72E5E/?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true
The huntress one looks yummy ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This could go in fan creation, I think.
I need that escape cake for my b-day!!!
The escape cake looks good, my b-day recently passed. I gotta wait a year.๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐
Now I'm hungry...;(
Omg these are amazing!
Can I have Survivor Pudding?
If not I can settle for the hook cake uwu
some more...
Now I am hungry
WhY oP WhY?
The huntress one looks yummy ๐