When is the promised Tinkerer compensation happening?
I can't remember when exactly tinkerer got reworked, but it feels like over a half year and devs promised to us that they are going to adjust the killers base power (buffing) to compensate that.
Yet, not a single killer got the compensation, nor did I hear/read any updated informations about that from the devs.
@not_Queen is this still going to happen or will that promised compensations get thrown away?
Comments
It's like Item #348 on the list.
Give'em a break. I guess the year roadmap put a lot of pressure on them and they've been pushing so much content out that they just have a truckload of issues now.
Personally I'd prefer no more new characters until they fix all the bugs, get Freddy (and possibly Legion) reworked, fix the endgame, etc. But they need all the money from the DLCs, so...
If they released a "season pass" complete with daily, weekly, monthly rituals, and obviously all the rewards, they could possibly allocate resources to all those areas that are clearly lacking now.
And it's been almost a year since they gutted Tinkerer. Right before Kate/Clown if I remember correctly.
At least they should change the name of the perk. It has nothing to do with tinkering.
I'm on your boat, I would really prefer that they stop with all the new content (especially with new perks, it's getting ridiculous).
Meanwhile they could get money with pushing cosmetics.
Yeah well, meanwhile let's see if Not Queen can give us a time frame for your specific question.
Tinkerer was changed to eliminate the extreme cases of stacking ability charge reduction time. Cases such as the trapper or hag placing traps and the wraith cloaking/decloaking have been buffed individually as their respective reworks take place. When it comes to Huntress and Billy, these were the intended cases that were meant to be eliminated, thus why their powers have not been buffed after the tinkerer change. I wouldn't get my hopes up for any additional changes buffing killer powers.
Yeah but my boy Bubba also suffered. And there's no light for him.
I suspect Leatherface's charge time with tinkerer was deemed too powerful as well, thus why it has not been changed. They may also be waiting to rework him entirely (looking at you chili addons)
Soon™
I like tinkerer .... is it bad or something?
That was not the reason why the devs changed tinkerer. The devs changed tinkerer because it was a pain in the ass for them to program it too work with every killer. When the devs announced this change and their reasoning behind it i remember Mcclean specifically stated they wanted to buff charge times to compensate for the change to tinkerer.
Still whining about this. Yeesh
What do you mean with "still"? Was I "whining" about that before already? 4head.
They've been buffing killers steadily over the last year. You already got any compensation owed and then some.