That DLC leak may be intentional...
I though about this really hard, then I noticed, what if devs are TRYING to do this, as a mini PTB for all consoles, purposely release this info for them to test in KYF to see how they work, just a thought
I though about this really hard, then I noticed, what if devs are TRYING to do this, as a mini PTB for all consoles, purposely release this info for them to test in KYF to see how they work, just a thought
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be a smart idea on their part. Since it got "leaked" so early, It will give them time to come up with nerfs or buffs if necessary.
@BigBadPiggy and then in the PTB (real one) they can test it in live servers, not just KYF and see the reactions from that, if this was intentional, they did a pretty well job at it
BTW to anyone else who reads this, can you tell me if Mettle Of Man is a good perk?
I was thinking the same, I can't remember they did such a leak/mistake ever before. Pretty sure they are testing how we react. Which is good, because I was always saying to the devs that they should be more transparent towards us instead of smashing stuff into our face out of nowhere.
I hope they make the right decisions. Maybe it's an April fools and they will say "April April" on a stream about that leak.
They better not do that, mettle is a perk I want
@HavelmomDaS1 But it is March 20, not April 1. It would make no sense.
Freddy was leaked way in advance. So was Pigs power.
If the devs use this as a joke, they can get sued. Big time. If someone found in the files something that was ambiguous but leaning towards Evil Dead, that'd be fine. Because it's ambiguous. These perks have Ash's full name, some quotes of his, and his face. The legal ramifications for this could be huge if the rights holders decide to go that route. But I highly doubt it. I think even Bruce Campbell knows about Ash in DBD since he said in January (I think) that there would be Ash in a video game coming soon-ish.
I don't see why they would only do it on console if it were deliberate.
I'm also not sure if this leak is intentional. But if it was intentional, would you leak so many information?
MoM is a mid tier perks , but brainless killer main already whining about this. (Like brainless survivor main now called the new DS trash perk)