Overall less FPS
I thought in this patch are already some optimisations included. But for me, I got the completely opposite. I lost FPS and not only on the new map.
Someone can confirm that?
Edit: I'm on PC
I thought in this patch are already some optimisations included. But for me, I got the completely opposite. I lost FPS and not only on the new map.
Someone can confirm that?
Edit: I'm on PC
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know what you guys are on about. The game runs better on PS4. That is clear.
It just doesn't look all that sweet anymore.
PC gamer here. I actually lost at least 10-15% FPS on every map, the new one in particular because of the rain. It gets even worse if I get hit by the infection and I have all that green smoke/fluid everywhere on my screen.
I used to play this game on "high" graphics back in 2016, nowadays I play on "low" with 35% resolution and it runs terribly.
I have dropped from a locked 60 to around 40FPS with this patch. It is ridiculously painful.
My current setup:
CPU: Intel i7-9700k 3.6Ghz (8 Core)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC
RAM: 16GB DDR4
I can run most of the newest games on ultra at often 150-200+ FPS... So there is no excuse for this kind of performance drop even when neither the new survivor, killer, or map are being used.
Good for you, but I'm not on ps4
Xbox here. Some maps or matches (dunno if its map dependent) play really rough today. There are slightly better consistency in good matches.
Exactly. It's ridiculous that a pc like yours with those system specs can not run this game, even though it's visually not nearly as good as other games.
I'm not sure what is going on, but I know connection is horrible! We have seen multiple games lag out. I'd say it was lag switching, but no, it was pure lag spikes. I contacted the killer after game and he though it was us who DC'ed. This has happened a lot tonight.
Once again, pretty good job so far.