Is the Evil Dead leak real
I am beyond dead serious. If this is truly real I would like somebody to give me some pictures because I don't believe it but I really ######### want to
I am beyond dead serious. If this is truly real I would like somebody to give me some pictures because I don't believe it but I really ######### want to
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, it's in KYF on PS4.
Yep! It's real!! :D
Yes, if you're on console you can check it out.
I think someone is getting fired.
Yup
it's on ps4 kyf and xbone kyf. I was skeptical cause I checked pc first but it's there. Ash is coming!!!
Here's a link to a thread with pics of the perks or you can check them yourself on the console of your choice :) enjoy
Took this myself. Couldn't believe it.